In this episode, Shellee and Tevan discuss:
- Overcoming struggles and paying it forward
- Financial literacy in schools
- Consulting financial professionals
- Your difficulties will force you to learn in order to grow as a person. Use your success to pay it forward. Be the change you want to see the world.
- Financial literacy should be taught in schools to equip students with knowledge and skills to manage money effectively, carry out long term financial goals, resulting in a successful financial future.
- Take advantage of the digital age. Take online financial literacy courses and/or consult with financial professionals to learn both basic and advanced financial strategies that will help you transform your personal and financial life.
“You learn when you have your own experiences.” — Tevan Asaturi
About Tevan Asaturi: Tevan is a personal and business finance consultant, and is the founder of Asaturi Elite Financial Consulting with a mission to challenge growth mindset of individuals, help them create a clean and clear vision and execute a financial strategies to be able to exceed their financial goals.
After earning his MBA from the University of California, he decided to transition into management consulting and provided financial consult to top Fortune clients across various industries.
Growing up in a poor and distressed environment, he took it up to himself to learn about budgeting and money, and pay it forward to many people in terms of financial convenience.
Connect with Tevan Asaturi:
Connect with Shellee Howard:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Angelica Rayco.
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.