Loral Langemeier the Millionaire maker is an advocate and educator of financial literacy and teaches people how to be a millionaire. She has been making myriads of millionaires since 2001. She has five books in the New York Times and is about to launch her sixth book. This new book tackles being a millionaire and family.
In this episode, Shellee and Loral discuss:
- The significance of financial literacy to be college-ready.
- Creating the right strategy to make children a millionaire.
- Allowing children to stand on their own feet
- The importance of the type and quality of mindset that you are tolerating.
- Financial literacy will help you send your child to college. College is costly, the financial state of the family will determine the readiness of children to enter college.
- It’s not that difficult to be a millionaire. It’s not that difficult but it is very strategic. You just have to be knowledgeable.
- Children must learn to be independent and shape their future. It is more saddening to have them doing nothing rather than seeing them go far for the sake of future and dreams.
- The mind is the most influential thing in someone’s life. Thus, the kind of mindset you tolerate can determine your life and what you do in response to things that will come your way.
“People use many excuses. In adulting, you’re raising the next generation of leaders. This isn’t about them being your friend and your buddy and needing them to stay with you ’cause you’re a single parent. No, you cut that umbilical cord. You let them go there and be strong.” — Loral Langemeier
About Loral Langenmeier: Loral Langemeier is a money expert, sought-after speaker, entrepreneurial thought leader, and Five Time New York Times best-selling author who is on a relentless mission to change the conversation about money and empower people around the world to become millionaires.
Connect with Loral Langemeier:
Connect with Shellee Howard:
Free copy of Shellee’s best selling book: “How to send your student to college without
losing your mind or your money!” https://freebook.collegereadyplan.com/