In this episode, Shellee and Tyler discuss:
- Tyler’s college realization about artificial intelligence
- The truths about AI
- AI learning programs
- Advantages of mastering artificial intelligence
- Artificial intelligence is the type of information that students of all ages should have access to, considering how fast it is growing and how it is employed in a variety of disciplines.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) is widely used in all fields, and is not as difficult to understand or grasp as many people believe. They can delve into it with a little effort and even simply an introduction program.
- Veritas AI offers programs for students to learn AI, whether they have no prior knowledge of computer science, or already have a predetermined desire in some form and have some basic computer science skills.
- Learning AI will help you advance in your career, give you a better understanding of the modern digital era we live in, and your ability to contribute to the world in general.
“Whether or not we like it, AI is definitely embedded in the future of this world, and no student is incapable of learning this toolkit.” — Tyler Moulton
About Tyler Moulton: Tyler graduated from Harvard University in 2020 where he studied Applied Mathematics with a focus field of Astronomy and a secondary in Planetary Sciences. He is passionate about education, mentorship, and research in the fields of machine learning and astronomy.
He is now a program manager at Veritas AI, a company dedicated to helping students in mastering AI algorithms and developing independent problem-solving skills, and helping them in completing an independent AI-based passion project.
Connect with Tyler Moulton:
Connect with Shellee Howard:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Angelica Rayco.
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.