In this episode, Shellee and Sherri discuss:
- Scholarship myths
- What Imagine Scholarships do to protect students
- Making the most of opportunities
- A scholarship’s expectations of the applicant
- No matter what your circumstances are, there are scholarships available for everyone, regardless of merit or need. Students and parents who are committed to the process are always able to find funding – the earlier they start, the more money they’ll find.
- It is the right of students from all walks of life to receive an education without debt, and it is more likely to happen when scholarship providers do not sell or share students’ personal information with third parties.
- There’s something for everyone, regardless of their academic standing. Those who are willing to seek out these opportunities will have an exciting future ahead of them.
- Many scholarships are essay-based, but there are still quite a few that give students the chance to shine in their areas of strength.
“Our slogan is: imagine where you can go with a scholarship and a dream. If you can dream it, we can help you get wherever you want to go.” — Sherri Graf
About Sherri Graf: Sherri is the CEO OF Imagine College Coaching. Having a degree in Communications and a background in education, she is powered by her love for young adults and a passion for helping others she created imagine scholarships.
She now wears the nickname “collegepreneur” proudly. Since 2010 she has worked with students of all ages and their families to help them achieve their educational goals and find the money to do it. Having been a first-generation student, she knows the importance of scholarships for achieving educational dreams. As the founder of the company, her passion is empowering others to reach their full potential and believing that anyone can create a positive future for himself or herself if given the right guidance.
Connect with Sherri Graf:
Connect with Shellee Howard:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Angelica Rayco.
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.