In this episode, Shellee and Genesis discuss:
- The struggle of being a single mom
- Baby steps matter.
- Letting go of what’s holding you back
- Genesis’ important advice for mothers who homeschool their children
- Establishing your personal values and mission statement
- Working towards what you want
- As a mother, creating quality moments is your most important goal, and prioritizing, delegating, and blocking time each day are the keys to making sure that you always have a quality moment where needed.
- Taking small, subtle steps can make a huge difference. Decide what you need to say “no” to and what you need to say “yes” to, and then work on those incremental steps.
- Let go of your limiting beliefs, blocks, and setbacks to take action on anything you want to do. Success comes from letting go of what’s holding us back.
- Give your 100%, but give yourself grace for everything you do. Take a break from everything that stimulates the mind, and allow it to reset.
- If you want to be on track with your goals, ask yourself “Am I doing the right thing right now” or “Am I on track with where I want to go?”. The best way to start is to start simple and build up from there. This will allow you to change direction if you need to and will make your goal more achievable.
- Unless you take steps to go forward, you’re going to stay in the unknown, so be intentional and willing to take action.
“We can get into places where we feel like we’re stuck or not able to move forward, but when we are immersing ourselves in whatever season that is, we can truly be present.” — Genesis Hey Krick
About Genesis Hey Krick: Genesis is a Keynote Speaker, Author, and a Certified Business and Life Coach. She is the Founder and CEO of Dream, Ignite, Build Inc., helping organizations thrive by creating customized strategic plans for business growth. She helps her clients develop clear goals and strategic plans through her sessions, which enhances the overall working environment for employees to thrive. She is also the Founder of Crazy Mom TV.
Connect with Genesis:
Connect with Shellee Howard:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Angelica Rayco.
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.