Free Workshop March 12, 2020:
Take the Stress Out of College Admissions!
My name is Shellee Howard, founder of College Ready. We help students get into their dream college and graduate in 4-years debt-free. Years ago, I discovered a way to get my son into his dream school and graduate debt-free. He went to Harvard for free. My daughter went to Alabama for free.
Since then, I’ve been sharing this with other busy mom’s and dad’s who want to help their children get a great start in life. The results have been exciting and humbling – we’ve helped hundreds of other students in OC graduate from their dream school debt-free. 97% of the students we work with got into their top three college choices and earned scholarships. The best news is you can too.
Help is on it’s way! Here is what you will learn:
- The strategy that started it all – how College Ready’s founder and CEO, Shellee Howard, got her son into Harvard for free
- How hundreds of other students in OC used the same strategy to graduate from their dream college debt-free
- Problems with low test scores? Learn what to do so it doesn’t destroy your chances of getting into your dream college
- How to deal with test anxiety and the stress that goes along with college admissions
- How to develop a winning testing strategy
- Leadership for introverts
- College Loan Debt Options
- Learn how to protect your young adult – when your child is 18, you can be legally locked out when your child has a medical emergency. Medical providers can refuse to speak to you, deny access to medical records and stop you from making decisions on behalf of your young adult child – learn what you need to do
What you don’t know can hurt you. Get all the facts and information at this special free, no-obligation workshop. View the pdf brochure – click here.
When: Thursday March 12, 2020
Time: 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Where: The Bahia Yacht Club. 1601 Bayside Drive Corona del Mar, CA 92625
Questions? Email Michelle@CollegeReadyPlan.com, or call (949) 235-7350
Fill out the form below to register. Spots are limited
“College Ready was recommended to me by one of my son’s friends. I had so many questions, so we setup a free Strategy Session. Shellee and her team made us all feel like family. I was so overwhelmed and had no idea where to start. Once Shellee got to know my son, it was great watching the two of them strategize and plan for his strengths. The Passion Project was a huge hit for him. He loved the idea of creating his own service project doing something he was passionate about and making a difference. When it came time to pick his colleges, Shellee’s experience was invaluable and a life saver. He applied to 12 colleges, got into 10 and received financial aid offers for $1,344,000.00!!! He will be able to graduate debt free and we will not have to take money out of our retirement. We are forever grateful for College Ready’s help!” . . . Cherly B., (Parent)
What Schools Have Students Been Accepted Into?
Here are just a few schools where our students have been accepted. We have helped students get into Harvard, Yale, USC, UCLA, Arizona State University, Texas A&M, Boston University, Army West Point, and everything in between. Our students have been accepted into 166+ of the nation’s most sought after schools, and schools best suited for their major. Here are some of them, you can see a more comprehensive list here.
Let’s get your student College Ready!